Acts 13.4-43 What Is This Prevailing Word?
May 6, 2018 Preacher: Paul McDonald Series: The Acts of the Exalted Lord and His Prevailing Word: To the End of the Earth
Topic: Acts of the Exalted Lord & His Prevailing Word Passage: Acts 13:4–13:43
Acts 13.4-43: What Is This Prevailing Word?
- The Word is Powerful and Astonishing
- But What Is It? The Word . . .
- Starts with God, Focuses on Israel; But Zeroes In on David; and Climaxes in Jesus
- Is a Message of Salvation Through Jesus
- Is According to God’s plan - A Plan to Overcome Death!
- Must Be Believed
- The Invitation!
- The Warning!
- The Word Prevails
More in The Acts of the Exalted Lord and His Prevailing Word: To the End of the Earth
May 20, 2018Acts 14.1-20: Preach The Gospel
May 13, 2018Acts 13.44-52: Be Sure of This, You Agents of Salvation!